Crab legs?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Crab legs?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bryant
    Posts
    2,327
    Likes
    9

    Crab legs?

    Does anybody know of a good place around central Arkansas that does all you can eat crab legs? A friend and I are trying to find some
    where to damage some good crab legs without having to pay for a buffet and an extra $25 for the legs only to be served one set at a time. I hate those places.
    When I was a kid I used to go somewhere with my dad and they would bring him a huge tray piled with legs and they kept them coming. Problem is neither he nor I can remember where it was...

    It seems like everywhere I get crab legs they bring you one rack and a bunch of sides "filler" and then when you ask for more it takes ten minutes to get them.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lonoke County
    Posts
    2,373
    Likes
    21
    I heard there is a place up around Vilonia but I don't know the name.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CONWAY
    Posts
    589
    Big bens in Vilonia has all you can eat crab legs on fri and sat nights.

  4. #4
    GotPork's Avatar
    GotPork is offline Select Member
    Forum Sponsor
    The Naked Retreiver
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alexander, Saline County
    Posts
    11,358
    Likes
    49
    I might have to take my bride there and let her graze awhile! She likes her some crablegs!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    izard county
    Posts
    1,920
    behind the 7/11?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bryant
    Posts
    2,327
    Likes
    9
    Y'all know how much it is? And do they give you a whole pile of them or just one or two racks at a time?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Des Arc
    Posts
    1,027
    $55.00 a person.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Vapors
    Posts
    1,277
    Whistle Stop in Hot Springs. $45.00 all you can eat includes the regular buffet if you're so inclined.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Mountain Home, AR
    Posts
    5,415
    Likes
    8
    I took the family to Big Ben's a few months ago. Was a good time and the food was pretty good. It's $22-23 for the buffet and 1lb of crab legs, which was plenty for me. You can pay a little more for each additional pound of crab, or for $55 it's all you can eat. If you can eat that much crab you're a better man than me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bryant
    Posts
    2,327
    Likes
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppedup:1377797
    Whistle Stop in Hot Springs. $45.00 all you can eat includes the regular buffet if you're so inclined.
    where in hotsprings?

  11. #11
    Doug Hodges's Avatar
    Doug Hodges is offline Premium Member
    2011 Turkey Contest Winner
    2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Posts
    12,571
    Likes
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jublain View Post
    $55.00 a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Ramsey View Post
    I took the family to Big Ben's a few months ago. Was a good time and the food was pretty good. It's $22-23 for the buffet and 1lb of crab legs, which was plenty for me. You can pay a little more for each additional pound of crab, or for $55 it's all you can eat. If you can eat that much crab you're a better man than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppedup View Post
    Whistle Stop in Hot Springs. $45.00 all you can eat includes the regular buffet if you're so inclined.
    Holy moly. I complained the other day when I got a few crab legs and they added 9 dollars to my bill at the Chinese Restaurant. I remember eating all you can eat Crab Legs in Branson for 25 bucks each and I ate bucket fulls. That was 5 years ago. Have they went up that much.

  12. #12
    THExONE's Avatar
    THExONE is online now Moderator
    Deer Hunting
    2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
    2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Winnerr
    2013-14 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fayetteville
    Posts
    5,509
    Likes
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by douglashodges1 View Post
    Holy moly. I complained the other day when I got a few crab legs and they added 9 dollars to my bill at the Chinese Restaurant. I remember eating all you can eat Crab Legs in Branson for 25 bucks each and I ate bucket fulls. That was 5 years ago. Have they went up that much.
    I reckon they gotta pay for the TV show.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    CABOT
    Posts
    3,138
    Thai Taste is jacksonville has all-u-can eat crab legs and buffet on fri-sat for $22. Soon as they bring out the first plate let them know you want more and they will have a second plate out before you can finish the first.

    The buffett is good too, the building is a dump lol.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sherwood
    Posts
    967
    Likes
    9
    Dentons in Benton. I would say go there for Central Arkansas crab legs.

    http://lovedentons.com/trotline_about.html

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Vapors
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Carr.45 View Post
    where in hotsprings?
    270 going towards Lake Ouachita. Under the bypass, cross the RR tracks and put your right blinker on.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    jasper ar
    Posts
    668
    Likes
    3

    crab

    Starving Marvin's in branson mo is all you can it buffet. Bring you buckets of crab craw dad for 25 drink and all it is GOOD

  17. #17
    Doug Hodges's Avatar
    Doug Hodges is offline Premium Member
    2011 Turkey Contest Winner
    2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Posts
    12,571
    Likes
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Crow View Post
    Starving Marvin's in branson mo is all you can it buffet. Bring you buckets of crab craw dad for 25 drink and all it is GOOD
    So it's still 25 bucks. I can't imagine paying 55 bucks unless someone was cracking them for me and piling them up.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Central Arkansas
    Posts
    388
    I heard Peaches in Jacksonville has free all you can eat crabs.

  19. #19
    THExONE's Avatar
    THExONE is online now Moderator
    Deer Hunting
    2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
    2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Winnerr
    2013-14 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fayetteville
    Posts
    5,509
    Likes
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by RippinLips View Post
    I heard Peaches in Jacksonville has free all you can eat crabs.
    Peaches don't sound like the kind of place i want to eat crab legs..

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Horseshoe Bend, Ar
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by THExONE View Post
    Peaches don't sound like the kind of place i want to eat crab legs..
    I was kinda thinkin that myself.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •