Any Deer Processors near Aplin/Perryville?

Any Deer Processors near Aplin/Perryville?

I am now hunting near Aplin and need some suggestions/recommendations regarding deer processors in that area. I don't have any information currently.

Thanks in advance!!

I reccomend Arkansas Quality Processing. It is located between Centerville and Petit Jean mountain. From Aplin take the Casa/Aplin road to highway 10 turn left go through Case to about 2 miles out and trun right on Needmore road CR 28). Take it to highway 154 then turn left. AQP will be on the right 3.1 miles down the road.

Or take hwy 60 to Fourche Junction right on Hwy 7 to intersection(8 miles) turn right to intersection (150 yds) turn left on Hwy 10 to Centerville(7 miles) turn right on Hwy 154 AQP will be on the left 1.9 miles out of town.

Arkansas Quality Processing
    Gordon Miller
    23753 State Highway 154
    Centerville, AR 72834

(479) 576-4419

Google maps coordinates: 35.116174, -93.137047

Thanks for that info. I drive up from Little Rock so I would really like to find something on this side of Aplin if I can. I should have noted that.

BDW is offline Premium Member
    2011 Turkey Contest Winner
    2013 Turkey Contest Winner
    I live just east of Aplin, and I use Ferguson's on Hwy 64 at Atkins. It's about a 40 minute drive from my house.

I'll be the second one to vouch for Ferguson's. They are far better then any other place I've used. I'll drive by other places to drop my deer off with them if need be. Always been very pleased with them.

Quote Originally Posted by damlockman View Post
    I reccomend Arkansas Quality Processing. It is located between Centerville and Petit Jean mountain. From Aplin take the Casa/Aplin road to highway 10 turn left go through Case to about 2 miles out and trun right on Needmore road CR 28). Take it to highway 154 then turn left. AQP will be on the right 3.1 miles down the road.

Or take hwy 60 to Fourche Junction right on Hwy 7 to intersection(8 miles) turn right to intersection (150 yds) turn left on Hwy 10 to Centerville(7 miles) turn right on Hwy 154 AQP will be on the left 1.9 miles out of town.

Arkansas Quality Processing
    Gordon Miller
    23753 State Highway 154
    Centerville, AR 72834

(479) 576-4419

Google maps coordinates: 35.116174, -93.137047
    This guy will put ferguson's to shame.

Any others that might be between Perryville and Little Rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Any others that might be between Perryville and Little Rock?
    No, there is no one between Perryville or Aplin (I live east of BDW in Cherry Hill) & LR. Ferguson's in Atkins is the closest & Gordon in Centerville is a few miles further. Gordon does great & is maybe a little cleaner than Ferguson's but Gordon's summer sausage doesn't even come close to Ferguson's. Mike's summer sausage is far superior to Gordon's. As far as processing a deer, it's not rocket science so they are both about the same on that. We have had both of these guys cutting deer, beef & pork for our family for around 30 years.

Living in LR, it would be an easy trek over to I-40 and get home from either processor.

Sausage from Ferguson's is good, deer sausage that is. But don't buy a hog off him, he smoked it in some sweet wood that ruined the meat.

02roadking is offline Member
    '09 Spring Turkey Contest Team Winner
    2010 Bowhunting Contest Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by thelineman View Post
    This guy will put ferguson's to shame.
    Ditto. I guess its a matter of opinion, but I would much rather have summer sausage made from Gordan than Fergusons, two to one. Gordons breakfast sausage is the best I have had as well.

Gordons the best around

I know it aint close to you, but I have to say Gordon's as well.

I didnt like how he cut my deer up last year though. I wanted mainly steaks with just a little stew and any bits ground. Instead, I got 1/3 of each. I knew it was going to happen though. The boy that took my deer in just checked some boxes and gave me a stupid look while I was explaining it.