Quantcast
Boat camo painting

Boat camo painting

I have a 1648 flatbottom I need painted camo, have seen post on here months ago need contact info.

camo boat paint

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas depriest View Post
    I have a 1648 flatbottom I need painted camo, have seen post on here months ago need contact info.
    call gene at metro camo 501-472-6578 in greenbriar he just painted my boat in natgear and it looks great

Thomas, you ever squirrel hunt at Black Swamp with Irby?

Thanks for the info. Looked at his facebook page, will contact him.

Also, Cuz Outboards does a fine job usually a little cheaper than the local competition.

Cuz501

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas depriest View Post
    Check out Spankys Custom Camo on Facebook, located in Conway, he does a great job!

Isnt that guy a conway fireman?

If you want a quality camo job go to metro camo. I wouldn't recommend Spankys Custom Camo he painted one of my friends boats he dident use any primer and the paint Texture was like sandpaper.
    Last edited by wellington_123; 10-06-2011 at 06:12 PM.

I dont know Spanky, so Im not sticking up for him but primer has nothing to do with the texture. The olive drab I use comes out ruff. If you ever get a chance feel the paint on a military vehicle. Alot of good strong paints have the texture.

Quote Originally Posted by natestep View Post
    I dont know Spanky, so Im not sticking up for him but primer has nothing to do with the texture. The olive drab I use comes out ruff. If you ever get a chance feel the paint on a military vehicle. Alot of good strong paints have the texture.
    after about the 10 time he used the boat the paint on the floor was coming off.

Quote Originally Posted by wellington_123 View Post
    If you want a quality camo job go to metro camo. I wouldn't recommend Spankys Custom Camo he painted one of my friends boats he dident use any primer and the paint Texture was like sandpaper.
    I don't know the situation with your buddies boat but I am sure if he had a problem with it then Spanky would make it right.

Spanky does use primer...not sure where you get your info. I've watched & helped him paint several boats with NO issues at all.

Spanky has painted two boats a motor and trailer for me and everything was great

I would recommend him to all

This is Spanky I tell everyone that I do work for that I will back my work 100% If I have a unhappy customer then they need to bring the boat back. I still paint in the same place. If they are unhappy they need to bring it back, not have a friend bad mouth my paint jobs with out letting me know they are unhappy. I also use the same primer as everyone else that paints boats and I use it on all the boats I painted. The Texture at time can feel rough but I haven't had anyone tell me they didn't like the paint. Again I would like to say I'll back my work 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by spankycc1965 View Post
    This is Spanky I tell everyone that I do work for that I will back my work 100% If I have a unhappy customer then they need to bring the boat back. I still paint in the same place. If they are unhappy they need to bring it back, not have a friend bad mouth my paint jobs with out letting me know they are unhappy. I also use the same primer as everyone else that paints boats and I use it on all the boats I painted. The Texture at time can feel rough but I haven't had anyone tell me they didn't like the paint. Again I would like to say I'll back my work 100%.
    spanky how much do you charge for a war eagle 1542 to be painted in nat gear and do you have a facebook page like metro camo has.
    Last edited by Greenness down; 10-07-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenness down View Post
    spanky how much do you charge for a war eagle 1542 to be painted in nat gear and do you have a facebook page like metro camo has.
    The best way to get a quote from Spanky is his Facebook page SpankysCustomCamo, you can also email him at spankyscustomcamo@hotmail.com

I can be reached at the two address listed above. I will not post prices on the form. But email me you number and I would be glad to discuss it with you.
    spankyscustomcamo@hotmail.com

SPANKY is in the House!!! Quick Story. I live in Little Rock, was huntin in Texarkana 2 weeks ago in the middle of nowhere and drove down to a river where there were 2 guys in a sharp Camo Toyota! It looked Real Good, & he said this guy named Panky or Spanky or somethin like that from Conway painted it but he didnt have a phone #. Dont look like I need a # now, I got an email address. Dang good job on the Yota, Ill be checkin out the website